Spinach Pudla or Spinach Sooji Chilla is very easy and delicious recipe. This recipe needs only few ingredients and you can create a perfect healthy breakfast or healthy kids lunch box recipe.Jump to Recipe
Chila or Pudla is a versatile in every place of India. You will see so many different recipes of Pudla or chilla. I have few recipes with different flavors of these sooji Pudlas. This is the perfect recipe for your toddler or kids to feed them healthy. This is the perfect healthy and delicious recipe you can make under 30 minutes.
Spinach sooji Pudla you can serve with green chutney or ketchup. This is the perfect healthy breakfast for adult as well. Let me take you to the Ingredients for this recipes.
Which Ingredients Can be used In this ?
- Sooji Or Rawa: Sooji is the best if you are looking for instant puda or chilla recipes. Sooji is healthy and if you are looking for gluten free, you can substitute with chickpea flour.
- Yogurt: yogurt is the ingredient key for this recipe. Yogurt is best for instant chilla recipes.
- Spinach Puree: I choose this to make healthy way so i used Spinach, cilantro and green chili puree. you can adjust spice level according to your taste.
- Veggies: Here you can add any your choices of vegetables. I like to use carrots, onions, green pepper, cilantro.
- Spices: In this we need only salt as a spice.
- Tadka: Tadka gives a different level of taste in this. Oil, urad dal and mustard seeds tadka.
How to make this Pudla ?
Take 1 cup of sooji or Rawa into a bowl. Add 1/2 cup of yogurt into it.
Prepare Spinach Puree. I like to blend spinach cilanro and green chili. If you like you can steam spinach for few minutes and then blend it.
Add Spinach puree into int. Mix it well. Add salt to taste, veggies of your choice. Add water only needed. Add tadka into this batter. Mix it well cover it and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
Heat a pan. Grease some oil and start making small size of pudla. Here if you like you can add Fruit salt or Eno to the batter before making the pudla.
Cook this pudla one side and then flip it to cook other side. Repeat the process and prepare all Pudlas.
Serve this with ketchup or coconut chutney or green chutney.