Vegetable grilled sandwich is simple and quick breakfast or snacks for evening. This sandwich is made with green chutney and some vegetables.Jump to Recipe
As simple as this sound’s, this Vegetable Grilled Sandwich is something every kid would like. Sandwiches are frequently consumed as snacks either in the mornings or evenings. Add some vegetables along with some cheese and butter and let your kids enjoy some amazing sandwiches. This not only helps them with some vegetable intake, it also gives you the option to explore different types of vegetable sandwiches (by exploring and adding different vegetables based on your preferences or items in your fridge). The idea of grilled bread, some butter and cheese, topped with vegetables is all you need.
This sandwich I have made little bit differently than usual Mumbai Veg Grilled Sandwich. This is simply amazing and time saver recipe you will love it. You can find similar recipe of this Mumbai Veg Grilled Sandwich . Sandwich tastes so good if the chutney is perfect. And trust me I have the best recipe for this Green Chutney / Cilantro Chutney for Chaat||.
Usually Mumbai Veg Grilled Sandwich has veggies like boiled potatoes, cucumber, tomatoes, beetroot, green pepper. In this sandwich I only omit 2 veggies and made this little different way.
- Bread slices – I like to use Pepperidge Farm Bread slices
- Butter – @landolakeskitchen
- Green chutney
- Boiled potatoes
- Chopped onions
- Chopped green pepper
- Chaat masala
- Mozzarella cheese I like @amulsindia
- Ketchup to serve
- Prepared the veggies like boil the potatoes. Chopped green pepper and onions. And prep green chutney if you don’t have.
- Take 3 slices of bread. Apply butter on 2 of them. Then apply green chutney on one slice of bread.
- Apply slice cut boiled potatoes on it and sprinkle some chaat masala. Then add chopped onions. On top of it add some shredded cheese and cover with another slice of bread.
- On that bread apply again green chutney. Apply tomatoes and sprinkle some chaat masala and along with chopped green pepper and layer with shredded cheese.
- Cover this with 3rd slice of bread. Prepare your griller or you can make it on stove top too. Apply butter on both side of bread.
- Place it in a griller and let it cook for 5 to 10 minutes or until it turned out crispy golden brown.
- When it’s done, take it out. Cut into 4 pieces. Serve it with green chutney, ketchup and side of chips.