Sandwiches are always favorites of everyone. I love all kind of sandwiches. I always have to think about what type of sandwiches should i make for my kids lunch or our snack time. I love all different versions of sandwiches. If you are looking for a fun sandwich recipe, this is one of the best Vegetable cream cheese sandwich which is you can make in 15 minutes. Vegetable Cream Cheese Sandwiches sound like such a fancy thing to make or eat, but they’re actually simple and quicker than quick. Eaten with your hands and usually cut crustless, these sandwiches resemble fingers and are often served with afternoon tea. You certainly can do that, but this easy veggie cream cheese is ideal for kids’ tea parties or last-minute guests.
Also referred to as tea sandwiches, these vegetable finger sandwiches can be prepared with a wide range of vegetables, and kids love it when it’s made with milder, sweeter ones such as carrots, English Cucumber, all colored peppers and Corn. In this Sandwich you can use your choice of spices and herbs like chives, parsley. I have used @chingssecret schezwan sauce which is mild spicy and i used Italian seasoning. I made this sandwich with my little Indian touch.
If you are looking for very easy recipe for Tiffin, Picnic or party this is the best, easy and quick sandwich with Indian touch. These sandwiches are cold sandwiches and you can use any veggies. If you love some fusion recipe, you need to try this Schezwan Cream Cheese Sandwich.
Serving: 4 -5 sandwiches
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Course: Snack, Tiffin, Picnic
Author: Shruti Naik
- 8 ounce of cream cheese softened
- 1 small English cucumber chopped
- 1 cup all colored pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/4 cup carrots shredded
- 1 tsp black pepper chopped
- 1 tsp schazwan sauce @chingssecret
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- salt to taste
- 12 slices of bread slice -@pepperidgefarm
- green chutney
- In a mixing Bowl add soften cream cheese. I have used Philadelphia Cream cheese .
- Add 1 tsp of schezwan sauce and black pepper. Mix this well.
- Add all chopped veggies like carrots, colored peppers, onions, corn, cucumber.
- Add oregano, red chili flakes and mix this evenly distributed. Filling is ready.
- Take 2 slices of bread and cut the edges.
- Spread green chutney one slice of bread and sweet and spicy ketchup of @maggiindia on other slice of bread
- Top and spread the filling on one slice of bread. Close this with the other slice of bread.
- The sandwich is ready and you can repeat the same process with other bread slices.
- Once the sandwiches are ready you can wrap them and store them into fridge for 1 hour and then you can grab them for tiffin, picnic or party.
- Serve them cold.
If you like any of my recipes leave your comments. And follow or subscribe my blog for more upcoming recipes.
- If you are making this for kids and you want to adjust spice level you can skip the schezwan sauce or adjust the quantity.
- Add Veggies chopped and Shred the carrots.
- Try to use Soften cream cheese
Leave a Reply